Welcome to the Music Renovations Frequently Asked Questions Page
Members of the Music Renovation Team are Betty Anne Younker, Robert Wood, Jeff Stokes and Fred Janzen. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the renovations and/or office moves, please send email to: email@example.com and a team member will respond to your concerns.
What are the dates of the moves from the Music Building to Talbot College?
- We expect to begin the moves starting in mid-January 2013. Moves will be staggered as new office spaces are available and each of you will be notified well in advance of your moving date.
Preparing for moving day:
- If you would like to see your new office, please borrow a key from Erin in the Music main office Talbot College Room 210.
- Please box up personal items (e.g. loose papers, etc.). Please see Erin to obtain boxes.
- Please identify (with post it notes) any furniture you do NOT wish to have moved to your new room. We will have the movers place such items into storage.
What is the procedure for requesting a key to your new office?
- Your request will be forwarded for approval.
- You will be notified by email when your key is ready and you may pick up your key from the Keys Office (Support Services Building 4150). Please take your Western One card with you as identification and be prepared to return the key to your old office.
- We will arrange for your telephone and computer to be moved and set up in your new office. Your telephone extension number will remain the same.
Who do I contact if my internet/computer OR my phone/voicemail is not working properly?
Who do I contact if I have a complaint about noise?