Music Performance Studies Handbook
Performance majors or MMus Literature and Performance students wishing advice on course selection, program requirements, dropping or adding a course or any matters to do with their academic program should contact the Performance Office.
Important Dates for 2017-2018
Visit here for a list of important dates for 2017-18. Note the early drop dates listed in the document.
Contacting the Music Performance Office
The Music Performance Office is located in Talbot College in room 210 (second floor). Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.Looking for information or have a question about Music Performance Studies?
You can find it here:
- Applied Music Instruction (Lessons)
- Chamber Ensembles, Contemporary Music Studio, Collaborative Musicianship
- Contact Information
- Credit Recitals
- Deferrals and Accommodation for Illness
- Important Dates
- Jury Requirements
- Opera Audition
- Studio Assignments 2017-2018 (PDF - 603 KB)
- Applied Music Instruction and Recital Requirements (PDF - 282 KB)
- Performance Lesson & Recital Course Requirements Listed by Degree (PDF - 48 KB)
- Jury Schedule - Apr. 2018 (PDF - 273 KB)