2019-2020 Concert Season
We look forward to sharing another year of music with you!
Printed copies of the 2019-2020 concert brochure were distributed in August 2019 to all those already on our mailing list. To request your own copy, email email@example.com with your mailing address. If you were expecting a copy and it hasn't arrived by early September, please email us to follow up with your new mailing address. Feel free to stop by Talbot College room 232 to pick up a copy.
Sign up for our monthly email to be notified year-round of any schedule changes after the printed brochure is finalized in August. Schedule changes will also be posted on this webpage (below). A "sneak peek" season preview was distributed to all those on our list on August 16, 2019.
Stay up to date
At least twice as many recitals and performances take place each year than are printed in our annual concert brochure. And of course, schedule changes are expected. Here are more ways to find out about upcoming events and to double check if recital times have changed:
- Subscribe to our monthly events email listing (September - April plus special season "sneak peek" in August)
- Events Calendar houses ALL upcoming events, including 150+ student recitals each year. The events calendar has the most comprehensive and up-to-date information.
- Like us on Facebook and subscribe to upcoming events
- Follow us on Twitter and join the conversation
- Visit the Ensembles webpages to see the dates for your favourite ensemble or performance group
- Visit the Events home page for all event information at a glance
- Call 519-661-3767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on upcoming events.
Changes that occur year-round after the concert brochure goes to print in August will be posted here as they arise. Always check the online events calendar for the most current information!
"Fridays" Concert Series - January 31, 2020 - Personnel update: the printed season brochure mistakenly lists collaborator Simone Luti for this concert. Many thanks to Olena Bratishko for her continued work and talent on this project.